Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Summer is moving out!










As I finally found out how to use dropbox !!!! I am not quite sure how this will enhance my life, but I felt that it was something that I needed to master. I came across lots of photos that were stored on my cell phone, that when viewed at one time seemed to indicate that we had a good summer.  It consisted of trips to see Grandma and Grandpa, trips to the lake. 


dentist’s appointments (that looked fun on camera) trips to the pool, art, dance and fun times. 





I think that I can check this one off as one of the best summers so far. Now we buckle down to school and Treetop sister’s concerts, as well as the release of our first cd single “Nikki and the Crew” We are very excited and Miss Pearl said that we should send a copy to Santa when we are done! One down for keeping kids, kids as they do grow up too soon, don’t care what you say!



Treetop Sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment